Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday

Me as the Hobo:)
Good morning!  I am bravely showing off my sign for girl's camp.  With Mel's help we got it finished and on the trailer up to camp.  I think it will make the girls feel special:) They have a cute skit planned about being homeless.   And the conclusion is that song "Homeless".  I think it is by Michael McLean about how Jesus was homeless.  Was He really?  I will have to read up on that one.
So today I am off to school again.  Only 6 more classes!  That is the quickest I have ever gone to school.  I am thinking it is a good way to get classes done that don't require a lot of busy work.  I wouldn't want to take a painting class this way!
Well, just wanted to say hi, hope your day is going well.  Keep up the good work.  Smile. Stay positive.  Take a walk.  Smell the roses:)  I'm still pulling for you!  We're all in this together.  HAVVVGW!!!  Melody

2 comments:

The Only Girl said...

Hey mama. He was homeless when he was born. That's what the song is referring to (I think) because he was in a stable. I miss you a ton! I like the sign. The girls will love it. I miss girls camp it was always so much fun. Hope to see you soon. Love you!

LeAnn said...

I love your positive side; it makes me smile and I need to remember to do that more anyway.
Girls camp sounds fun and the sign is awesome.
Blessings to you!