Friday, January 27, 2012

Another Bit of the Irish Day

Ha, ha!  I am having one of those days already.  I had just about finished with this post and I was fixing a word and accidentally erased the whole thing.  I hope it is not an indication of how the rest of my day will be!
Well, once again.....Top of the morning to ya!  Yep I am in an Irish mood this morning.  I guess I am feeling the need for an Irish blessing or two.  Not just for me, but for you too!  So here goes:
There, that is better.  I am feeling just a bit scattered today.  There is so much to do.  So I am organizing my thoughts and then I will get on with it.
Today I need to: get the laundry done; draw some illustrations for my illustration class on Monday; prepare a pallette for my painting class on Monday and draw a few sketches of a painting; do my visiting teaching; and prepare a talk for Sunday.
I think I may start with the talk.  I have been listening to Matthew 13 over and over again as I have driven to school each day this week.  It is an interesting chapter.  I found a talk to go along with it from a general conference talk a couple of years ago.  It is a really good talk. Here is a link if you would like to read it.  An Easiness and Willingness to Believe  It is really a good study in how to have the kind of heart that the Savior talks about in Matthew 13.  I like that there is a way to soften your heart so that it is like the good ground in the Savior's parable of the sower and the seeds.
Well, I hope your day is a wonderful one.  Here is one more blessing for you...and me.  I may need it today:)
Lucky stars above you,
Sunshine on your way,
Many friends to love you,
Joy in work and play-
Laughter to outweigh each care, In your heart a song-
And gladness waiting everywhere All your whole life long!
Have a very, very, very great wan!!!!  Melody

No comments: