Monday, January 30, 2012

Dancing (in my dreams!)

Good Monday morning!  And it all begins again!  This morning I am meeting with my advisor who is also my illustration teacher.  I need to talk to him about what classes to take and when to take them.  Then I have his class and also my painting class.  Then I have to write a paper for my sculpture class tomorrow and go in and draw on my wall drawing.  I also am going to find out today if any of my art works were picked for the show.  We shall see.  A lot of people entered a lot of cool stuff.  So I am not expecting to get in.  But I am hoping:)
So I have been thinking of dancing this morning.  I may do a three piece painting for my painting class of dancing.  I am still trying to work it out in my head.  But dancing was a big part of my life before I got married.  And it still is for my sister Joy's family.  They all dance!  And not just kinda.  My nephew Seth is the lead in Pacific Northwest Ballet's production of Don Quixote.  I wish I could go see him dance!  Here is a link to a video he is in.  He is the good looking one:)Seth  Here is a photo so you can recognize him.  He really is a fantastic dancer...as is his wife!  They sometimes get to dance together, although this photo is not of her.
Well, I guess I had better get on with my day.  Here's wishing you a wonderful day out there in cyberspace today!  Take care, keep smiling, and remember the good stuff:)  HAVVVVGW!!!  Melody

No comments: