Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Daydawn is Breaking! The World is Awaking!

Good morning!  I am feeling great this morning!  I came up with lots of ideas for thumbnail sketches last night...ha, ha!  The picture that came into my mind was of lots of sketches of thumb nails:)  But what I meant was I was able to come up with a bunch of ideas for our assignment today...which was to come up with a bunch of ideas for our assignment of implied narrative.  The funny thing is that I haven't been able to shut it off.  I dreamt of ideas, and kept coming up with ideas all morning!  Crazy, huh?  I just hope my teacher likes at least one of them.
Well, I don't have time to write much.  I just wanted to brag:)  I hope your day is wonderful and inspired out there in cyberspace today!!!  Take care.  And HAVVVVGW!!!!  Melody

No comments: