Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Morning Time!

Good morning!  It has been so far!  I woke up late:)  That was a nice start to my day off of school.  Then I took my blood sugar....it is normal!!!!  And that is without medication, so I am extra excited about that.  My diet is working!  And besides better blood sugars, I have lost 7 pounds so far.  So I am off to a good start.  I think I can just eat this way for the rest of my life.  And walking around on campus is more exercise than I have been getting for the last few weeks.  So it is all good.  I will have to up the exercise when I have lost more weight and it doesn't hurt my knee so much.
So I have a link to share...just in case you missed the Colbert Report last night with James Taylor.  It is always good to hear James sing, and it is kind of a funny jab at politics.  James Taylor 
So today I have homework!  Sketching and drawing and writing.  It should be a good day.  Mel remarked this morning that he was glad I had school to keep me busy:)  I guess I have been complaining about how boring it can get being home alone.  I feel so energized with classes to keep me thinking and busy.
Well, I had better get on with things.  Here's hoping your day is wonderful!  HAVVVVGW!!!  Melody