Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's Saturday...where's the beach?

Good merry morning to you!  It does feel like I should be going to the beach or the mountains!  Instead I am in the final lap of my talk today.  Writing it down and filling it with interesting quips and bits of amazingly interesting life experiences:)  Ha, ha.  I am writing it down.  And it would be nice if I could come up with something intentionally funny, you know to warm the audience up just a little.  I will think of something I suppose.
Then I have to run over to the school and draw and sculpt.  I am really enjoying my sculpting class.  It is one of those intense kind of things for me I am finding.  It reminds me a little of reupholstering:)  I am not sure why.  I guess because we are doing a reductive process...chipping away at the plaster.  Anyway I can really focus on just that, and I like it!  In my drawing class we have put our large paper on the wall, so it isn't portable.  And the teacher asked us to come in and work on it over the weekend.  So I will.  It is not as satisfying to me.  It is kind of awkward to draw on a rough wall.  Thursday when I was roughing in the picture, I found a push pin under the paper:)  It was clear and I just didn't see it before I put my paper up.  I'm glad I investigated to see what the annoying lump was!
Well, I best get on with my day!  Time's a wastin'!  Here's hoping your day brings you joy.  Have a gut wan!!!  No, have a very, very, very great wan!   Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, you have to do school on Saturday too? You are a trooper for sure.
Blessings to you for your thoughts today.
Have a good weekend!