Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday, and it all starts again!

Wonderful morning!  It is here:)  I am down 10 pounds!  I guess I shouldn't be so excited about this, but I am super excited because it is not hard.  In fact I was surprised to have lost more weight.  Now if I could just lose years:)
Today should be a great day.  I have illustration and painting today.  I think we get to watch a movie in both classes.  I just hope the ratings are good.  I am grateful for eyelids!!!
Well, gotta go.  Here's wishing you a wonderful day in cyberspace today.  Take care and keep your stick on the ice.  And here is a special hello to sweet Hailey (my 4 year old granddaughter who likes her mommy to read my blog to her:).  Love you cutie!!! And miss you.  Are you still making cookies?  Decorate them with pink frosting!!!  And paint lots of pretty pictures.  I want to see them!  You are a fabulous artist!!!  HAVVVGW!!!   Grandma aka Melody

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Do you get a moment to catch your breathe. I admire all that you do. I wish I could say I have lost 10 pounds. I just say; I lost the 3 pounds I gained last week and now the three pounds are back. This is an on going deal with me.
Wishing you an awesome day!

Amy Boyack said...

Dear Hailey,I love you Grandma. Grandma, I love you. Do you want a cookie? This time, I'll make them with frosting, because I put some chocolate chips inside them, but we'll make some cookies without some chocolate chips. So, this time I'll make it with pink frosting. And, I'll make a smiley face with it. And, Grandma, I really love you. And, I can dance really good, but sometimes I'm shy of dancing. So, I love you Grandma. Dear Hailey.