Friday, January 27, 2012

Night again...so fast!!!

Friday night is date night usually around here....except when we are too tired.  But tonight we ventured out to take butter rolls to my ladies that I visit each month.  Then we went to see "War Horse".  We both really liked it.  Good acting...and I always love a good horse story.  It is very real in the war scenes though.  I wouldn't take a child.  But there was a family behind us who took young kids.
I didn't get everything done I wanted to do today.   But I did get my sisters visited:)  And my talk done in my head.  Now I just have to put it down on paper.
I made a sketch for illustration class.  But the ideas are not coming thick and heavy now.  Sigh!  I guess I need some sleep.  Tomorrow will be another day.
Hope things are good in your neck of the woods!  TTTT  Melody

No comments: