Sunday, January 29, 2012

Shalom!

Good Sabbath!  I hope it is anyway.  I am a little nervous about giving this talk.  It really isn't twelve minutes long, which is what time I am supposed to fill.  So I will have to ad lib a little, which is what usually gets me into trouble:)  I think I will be giving it about noon my time, so by one o'clock today I should be breathing easier.  I do like the topic I am speaking on, which is having a soft heart, easy to be entreated by the Lord.  I think my material is sound...Matthew 13, and the talk I mentioned yesterday titled, "An Easiness and Willingness to Believe the Word of God".  He uses a lot of good examples from the scriptures, which I am borrowing.  SIGH!  That is what I just did as I was writing this.
Well, I am supposed to be to choir practice very soon.  So here's wishing you a peaceful and pleasant Sabbath day!  The gospel of Jesus Christ is true!  It feels good to know that.  HAVVVGW!!!  Melody

No comments: