Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thur's Day

Good hilarious morning to you!  I just read a funny post on facebook.  It went, "You may think I am insane.  That is OK, but I prefer...aw, I will just copy it.  That way I won't mess it up.
I like that.  Sometimes the things that go on in my head are hilarious!  But I don't think I am insane....at least most days:)
So I woke up at 5, when Mel gets up. (He was raised on a dairy farm, what can I say?)  I tried to go back to sleep, but gave up at 6.  So by tonight I will be pretty tired since I didn't get to bed til almost midnight last night.  I did get my drawings done...well, almost.  And they are kind of rough.  But here goes.
I like this one
I do have a little time between classes today to finish these up.
I need to draw a bunch of clocks going down the hall.
The sign says, "Exit":)
I may go with this one.  Not sure yet.
Well, I best get on with my day.  I hope yours is spectacular!  Keep smiling!!!  And HAVVVVGW!!!!  Melody

No comments: