Saturday, January 21, 2012

Wake Up and Do Something More!

Is it breaktime yet?  I am hoping so.  I have done a preliminary sketch for my first drawing.  We have to do three small drawings of 8"x10", then we will pick one to draw 40" x 50".  I did a detailed sketch, mostly because I don't know if he wants the little drawings done in charcoal or graphite.  I figure if I get good sketching done it will make the drawing easier.
Are you bored with this yet?  Probably.  I would take a picture of the sketch to give this more interest, but....I don't want to give it all away just yet.
Speaking of which...there is an art judging thing coming up at the university next week.  At least the submissions are next week.  I am toying with the idea of entering.  I would like to enter, I am just not sure I have anything worthy of entry.  But I suppose I have nothing to lose...except my pride, and that is long gone.  There was also some mention of selling them.  I am not sure I like that idea.  I'll think on it some more.
Oh, the sign downtown...."Snowmen are sent from Heaven....unassembled".  I kind of like that one.  And I can't remember any of the rest:)  Oh wait..."olive...none die" and there is one more about music.  Hmmmm!  Nope, not there.  I can only remember the punchline.  That happens to me a lot, and I think it has nothing to do with old age.  I just have never been very good at joke telling.
Well, I hope you have a lovely evening.  I am going to go watch Mel play basketball.  They are having a ward game tonight and they asked him to be on the team.  He is excited about it I can tell.  So I'd better find my pom poms and go cheer him on.  HAVVVVVGE!!!!  Melody

No comments: