Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Applesauce

Good morning!  And it is a lovely morning, even if I do have to take this awful illustration for a critique this morning.  I guess I should have left it black and white, because I really don't have a clue with color.  Although I kept thinking if I had just scanned this and done the color digitally I might have come out ahead.  Oh well, enough self pity.  It is what it is.  And I am still learning....for sure!!!!  So enough whining!!!
Besides this foreboding about the critique I have this morning:) I am feeling pretty good.  Although my next class will be painting and I am still feeling lost in there.  Hmmmm, maybe I am a little tired.  I sure sound negative.  Perhaps because I have already been up for three hours.  Yeah, I woke up at 4 and couldn't fall back asleep.  Sigh and double sigh...and a yawn, and maybe a loud BAM!  That should wake me up:)
Well, the other thing I notice is that I am flabbering away.  Reminds me of a children's book I like...Rain Makes Applesauce.  One of the lines is "You're just talking silly talk...and rain makes applesauce."
Well, I had better go make applesauce...or something for breakfast.  Here's wishing you a great and wonderfilled day out there in cyberspace.  I will keep smiling if you will:)  And I definitely am smiling...even chuckling this morning!  HAVVVVVGW!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I do hope you have a good day. I personally liked your drawing; I thought your shadowing really good. Of course, I am not an expert at all by any way or means.
I just continue to admire your desire to learn art. I need to find something I desire to do more than blogging. I do play the piano a little bit and if I would practise it would help. Blessings to you today!