Saturday, February 11, 2012

Breaking it up!

Hi again!  I'm taking a break.  I just got this in my e-mail and thought I would share in case you haven't seen it yet.  This one would particularly interest my dad I think:)  He loves to contemplate the universe in this way.
So I have one sketch done...sort of.  This is harder than it sounds!  As I was looking for references I found a picture of Tommy and it stalled me out.  I miss him soooooo much.  I am so grateful for the promise of eternal life!  I did go to the leadership meeting today with Mel.  President Uchtdorf's message about the "why" of the gospel is ever present with me I think.  I really had to contemplate that big time when Tommy was so sick!  It was sure a good meeting.  It really helped me with my lesson for tomorrow!
Well, I best get back at it.  HAVVVVGA!  Melody

No comments: