Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day Tripping!

 Hi!  I talked Mel into taking me to the mountains today:)  It was so much fun!  The river is the north fork of the Payette River.  It is usually much higher, but it was still pretty.  The tired looking old people are Mel and I of course.  There was a little snow flurry that came in while we were there that I thought was pretty, and the sky was fabulous!
Anyway, I thought you might like seeing a little of scenic Idaho:)  And yes, I am avoiding homework!  Although we did stop at Lowe's on the way home and got a few more colors of paint from the Oops pile.





I love these colors!



The Golf Course


Say "Cheese!"


Hope your day was Grrrreat!  Take care out there in cyberspace!  HAVVVVVGE!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Loved the pictures of the scenery and your husband and you. I am happy you took a fun break. We drove up to Heber for our grandson's birthday so it was fun to drive through the canyons. I should have taken pictures.