Monday, February 27, 2012

Good morning!

Another week begins today with illustration and painting classes.  I must admit that it is about now when school seems to get harder.  All of my teachers are pushing for our best work, and piling it on.  So it seems a little overwhelming.  But I can do this!!!  I remember days of sick kids, or running teens to school and jobs and sports and drill team, and this is a piece of cake in comparison....or maybe it is just a different way of slicing the cake.   And I am majoring in what I love.  I have a friend here who is going for her master's in communication, and another who is getting a degree in chemical engineering.  I would not be as excited for school if I had to take either of those majors!  So I will count my blessings and head on over to school!  I hope you have a great day in cyberspace today!!!  HAVVVVGW!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You are amazing and I know that you will finish it all with zest and love for the process of learning. I look forward to more pictures of your paintings.