Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Year!

I love February 29th!  The catch up day for the last four years!  I have a lot of catching up to do today!  I also like it because it is a birthday for my brother in law who is technically still a teenager:)  He is actually Mel's oldest living brother, but I think having a birthday only once every four years keeps a person young at heart, even if not young in body.
So we have a winter storm warning here.  I am watching the rain pouring and listening to the wind howling and thinking that maybe I will have to give myself a little extra time to get to class.  I had hoped to stay and learn photoshop from youtube this morning:)  But I may not do that.  The lights just flickered.  We often have power outages, so I think I'd better get going.  I just wanted to wish you some very merry leaping today!  Keep hopping!!!  And HAVVVVVVVGW!!!  Melody

No comments: