Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just for Hailey!

Dear Hailey,
Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog today.  I love when you write a comment!  I love you too and I am sure because I have loved you since you were first born.  And I like hugging you too!  You are a beautiful dancer.  I watch the video grandpa took of you dancing all of the time, and it makes me smile to see you dance!  We will have to get together for cookies soon.  Maybe we can meet in Boise in the next week or so.  It would be fun to eat at a restaurant for lunch.  Tell your mom!
I am glad you like my sculpture.  It is kind of a funny one, huh?  I will probably get to do another one in wood next.  I will be sure to put pictures on my blog.
Take care my little sweetheart!!!  And remember...your grandma loves you bunches and bunches and bunches!!!!  Dear Grandma

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

What an adorable grandchild. I love that you wrote her such a sweet note. I think I need to do more of these. We are just so blessed to have the wonderful grandchildren that we do.
Blessings to you for a heartfelt post. Loved it!