Monday, February 13, 2012

A New Wheeeeek!

Good morning!  I have been up a while trying to find good topics for my sketches.  I have to leave for school in a couple of hours.  My first class is a work/study time, so I don't have to go in until my second class.  Anyway, I am struggling with these sketches.  My teacher said that they shouldn't just be thumbnails, but well developed sketches...at least three.  He said you should have colors worked out and samples of that.  I am not sure what he meant, but I am hoping we can do watercolor sketches, although those so far have been pretty bad.  I am using one of my watercolors I did a while ago, thinking that maybe that will work.
I wish I had a clearer vision:)  Can you tell how frustrated I am?  I have been working on this all weekend, and I still don't feel done.  Sigh!
But on the lighter side of things:)  It is a beautiful, bright, sunshiney day outside.  I think I just need to take a walk.  My knee is much better.  I guess I just pulled a muscle, and it is healing.  I am still limping and I don't really think it would be a good idea to walk too far....maybe out to the shop to invite Mel in for breakfast:)
Well, just wanted to wish you a happy day out there!  Life is challenging, but smiling helps!  I am definitely smiling on this side!  Take care and HAVVVVGW!!!  Melody

No comments: