Friday, February 3, 2012

A Room with a View (Good book!)

Hi again!  I am posting the picture I promised.  The assignment is to draw a believable room that also represents the inside of your mind:)  Who knew it would be filled with the ocean?
And it definitely is not finished yet!  I am still working on getting more contrast and filling in details....like the figurine on the mantle and the calendar on the desk.  There is also going to be a letter and pen.  So now that you have seen the state of my mind....:)  I know...good grief!  Right?
Well, I brought my painting home to work on it for a few hours.  It is so much nicer here at home.  It is warm, it is safe, and it is comfortable!
Take care and keep smiling!  I am laughing from this side of things!!!  No, not hysterically.  It isn't that bad yet.  HAVVVVVVVGW!!!!  Melody

No comments: