Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Zooming!

Good morning!  It is a blustery day here in our hundred acre woods.  But I am all set for school.  I got all of my papers done for today.  Now I just have to come up with a conceptual design of myself for sculpture class:)  I think we have a day before that is due though....I hope!!!  And I will get to draw on my large paper today in drawing class:)  I really like doing that, I just wish it didn't make me tired.
Well, I guess I had better mosey on over to school.
Ha!  More like speed on over in the midst of traffic bozos.  Did I just say that?  Sorry.  It just seems like people are in too much of a hurry and put the rest of us at risk.  Sigh!
I hope your day is wonderful and filled with lots of new and fun ideas.  Take care out there in cyberspace!  I'm still pulling for you!!!!!!  HAVVVVVVGW!!!  Melody

No comments: