Thursday, March 29, 2012

Aack!!!! Thursday Already!

Good morning! Still smiling.  Although, I had a good cry last night.  We watched, "Incredibly Loud and Extremely Close" last night.  It is a really good movie.  Mel thought so too.  But of course it is sad.
 I am off to see the wizard today:)  Well, almost.  I am going to meet Michelle and then we are going to visit my dad after lunch.  He doesn't know we are all coming though.  He couldn't hear me last night when I called to let him know:)   He will know soon enough:)   I think that should make for a nice day.  I probably won't make any progress on paintings or drawings today, but I think I am far enough along that I can make it up tomorrow. And I really need a break.  And I am hoping to stop at the art supply store and pick up a few things on the way back.  I should also wander around campus and figure out where to do my site specific sculpture....I really can't think of anything yet.
Well, I haven't anything more to report.  Just wanted to wish you a very lovely and happy day today.  HAVVVVVVGW!!!!!  Melody

No comments: