Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dark Beginnings

Good morning! How are you? :). I am sitting in a dark room in front of my silent computer. The power is off. It went off while I was in the shower! I hope this is not an indication of how the rest of my day will be! The sun is beginning to light things up but I can hear sirens...unusual for way out here in the boonies.
My first class is cancelled this morning. I had planned to work in Photoshop but I guess I will have to go into school to do that. Or maybe the sirens mean help is on the way. They just zoomed by our house headed on up the hill. Exciting:)
Well I hope all goes well out in cyberspace today. Take care. I'm still pulling for you. HAVVVGW!!!! Melody

1 comment:

Amy Boyack said...

Mom, it sounds like you've had such a rough week. I'm so sorry to hear about Max. I hope he recovers quickly. Poor thing. Your Don Quixote poster is beautiful. Give yourself and Daddy a big hug for me. I'm hoping he can get a good machine to replace his one that got dropped. You are an amazing woman and I learn more and more by reading your blog how much I love and admire you. Keep your chin up. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like you.
Love,
Amy