Sunday, March 25, 2012

Heavenly Ballet

Good evening!  I wasn't going to write, but I just had to tell you the fantastic news:)  I saw pelicans today!!!!!!!!!  Twelve of them flying from the lake towards the Snake River!  So Spring is really here!  And it did get up to 65 today, but it is gray and tonight it is raining.  Still.....pelicans!  They were so beautiful, all flying together in formation...one turns and somehow they all know to turn together.  It is like ballet in the sky...perfectly choreographed!  I guess that it is like they hear music together and fly to it.  Anyway, I do think it was worth sharing.
The other thing that happened is kind of funny.  Mel and I were called as a shepherding couple for the mid-singles and we went for our first meeting today at 5:30.  Anyway, we ended up as the babysitters for the fireside at 7:)  I guess they are struggling a little with getting enough help.  The kids were cute, and then a couple of mutual girls showed up about a half an hour later:)  Pretty interesting:)
Well, I hope you've had a good day today.  Take care!  I'm still pulling for you!  HAVVVVGN!!!  Me

No comments: