Thursday, March 15, 2012

Losing Track

Good evening!  I am feeling a little tired.  But I got through today without any mishaps.  So the latest on Max.  Ooooo, he looks awful since being at the vet's.  She shaved his hair on one side....and he is covered in bite marks and lacerations...poor thing.  I guess he got into a fight with other dogs or coyotes or something.  No car would make these kind of marks.  I had no idea he was so hurt.  I guess having an abundance of fur is not all it's cracked up to be.  Anyway, he will eventually be fine, but it is going to take a while.  I will not include a picture as I doubt Max would forgive me.  He is a little vain that way:)
My sculpture critique went quite well this morning.  And I got my research paper back in there and I did well on that too.  So maybe I will get through this class.  I actually really like sculpture....our next project is wire:)  I could do wirewoman:)  That would be funny.  It is supposed to be a site specific sculpture, so I could do the lady in the lounge chair and say it was site specific for the beach:)  It sort of tickles my funny bone to think about it.
I printed my Don Quixote poster...and it will do if I don't finish the revision that I have been working on all afternoon and evening.  It is kind of fun.  But I am very slow at it.  I did discover the paintbrush tool.  It saved me from having to redraw things over and over.  I suppose I will figure it all out eventually.  And I do get kind of into it....like a video game.  It's maybe a little too absorbing.  We didn't eat dinner until 8:30 because I lost track of time:)
Well, I hope things are going well for you in cyberspace.  I think I will head for bed.  HAVVVGN!!!!  Melody

No comments: