Thursday, March 22, 2012

One Last Blog

Here is the link to my favorite song in Les Miserables.  Bring Him Home  This is the one from the 25th anniversary of Les Miserables.  It is such a beautiful story.  I read the book first, then saw the musical, then the movie, then whatever I could get my hands on.  It is one of my favorites!  The story is so noble.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy this.  And if you like this one, you'll probably like this one....I Dreamed a Dream.  :)
Well, just had to share:)  Nighty Night!  Me

2 comments:

Linda Palmer Nielsen said...

Dear Singing Granny,
I am a missionary mom. Within the last month 2 missionaries have been critically injured. (One in Toronto Canada and one in Brazil) Just hoping all members will join with those of use who love these 2 young men in remembering them in their prayers to help bring them home. Watch the video at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA9N8oOkzvg

singing/granny said...

Thanks, Linda! That is a beautiful video. I have been a missionary mom too. In fact our son was in a head on collision on his mission and we were called by Salt Lake and told our son was not dead as reported in the news! Luckily we had not seen that report, but it made me so very conscious of how hard it can be to send a son or daughter out on a mission. Our son only got a broken nose, and I know that the Lord was watching out for him! I will definitely join my prayers to those praying for these two young men and all of our missionaries who risk so much to bring the truth to the world!!!