Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Snowy Day

Good snowy morning to you! It is white and beautiful outside my window here in Ogden this morning. And it looks cold! But I am safe and warm. What a blessed life I have. I am so grateful.
Today is Josie's baptism. She is excited and happy. And I am happy for her. I feel bad I forgot my good camera. At least I have my iPhone. It will have to do.
I still have DQ sketches to do while I am here and my next painting to figure out. I did work quite a while on my mirror painting yesterday and then dreamt about it all night:). And I think about how I should paint this or that constantly. I guess it is better than worrying about everyone:). Although I stll do that too.
So I just wanted to send greetings and salutations out to cyberspace. I am still pulling for you. We're all in this together!!! HAVVVGW!!! Melody

No comments: