Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows!

Good merry morning to you!  I am avoiding school for a minute.  I have to go back to a critique for sculpture this morning.  I felt beat up last class and they didn't even get to my sculpture, so I am kind of dreading it.  Oh well.  This too shall pass.
I think I need a vacation!  Last night I redrew all of my Don Quixote poster....only in my head.  But I like the first poster better...even with the mistakes.  So I got up this morning and really did redraw things.  But it is still not to my liking.  Is this the mind set of art?  Always looking for perfection, but not ever really finding it?  Or maybe that is just mortality.  I am not quite sure.  Or maybe it is just me...the perfectionist...always trying to outdo myself.
At any rate....that makes me laugh.  I thought of money.  I am kind of silly this morning, can you tell?  I'd better zip my mouth and get to school.  Take care out there.  I'm still pulling for you!  And HAVVVGW!!!  Melody

No comments: