Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nighty Night, Sweet Dreams and all of that!! I hope I can sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good evening!  I just had to jot a note....I finished the first research paper!!!!!!!!!!!!  Is that enough exclamation points to show how very glad I am to be done with Fra Fillipo Lippi?  No, I am not going to stay up all night to write about Chardin.  I probably should, and 40 years ago I would have.  But with age comes a little wisdom.  I will have to write it in the car!!!  Ha, ha!  It's a long ride to Utah.  It could be done.  Maybe I can just do the reading.  I am hoping to snatch an iPad from school tomorrow. They lend them from the Interactive Studies bldg.  So we shall see.  Right now I am going to bed!  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGN!!!!  Melody

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

You are always so fun. Unless you have too I don't think I would study anymore; I would just enjoy the trip.
Blessings and have a blast.

singing/granny said...

Good advice! This car is way too noisy anyway! Blessings to you too. Melody