Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday Homework

Good afternoon!  I have finished my power point for my seminar class.  I was going to share it, but it won't let me on here.  Oh well.  I think it will be good.  I decided to use three artists...Lichtenstein, Monge and Carman (my teacher).  Now I just have to figure out what I am going to say...the hard part! I still have Julie's kids here, but they are watching the "Once Upon a Time" series.  It is pretty good...especially the first season.  So they are pretty occupied...except for the three littlest.  They keep coming in here to see what I am doing.  They ask a few questions...then they are back to the sandbox!
Well, just thought I would check in.  So much to do....so little time!  And Women's Conference is this week!  I am excited to go with all of my girls...except Amy.  She is so busy with her business of web designing that she can't get away this year.  We will have to take good notes to share.  I may end up at the BYU library doing research!!!  HAVVVVVGrrrrrrrrrrrreat afternoon in cyberspace!!!!  I'm still pulling for you!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You are so busy with so much; I wonder how you do it all. I am happy you are going to Women's conference. I am not that for away from it and I wish I was going. When I lived for away I did come down once for it. I hope at some point to get my daughters to come down to it one of these years.
Blessings and do take great notes.