Friday, April 26, 2013

Tigers, and Lions, and Bears...Oh My!!!

Good morning!  Today I am going on a field trip with Rachel and her mommy, Michelle.  I am excited because we are going to the Zoo!
 Yay!  I love the zoo.  Especially the tigers!  They are definitely an example of the sublime...beautiful and terrifying!!!  I will take my camera...and my sketch book.  It's definitely an art opportunity:)  I am not great at walking for very long, so I will find a nice bench and sketch while the kids run around.  Did I mention Rachel's class is coming along too?  Rachel is 10, so I guess this is fourth grade...maybe third.  Anyway, I am glad I am not the teacher:)
Well, I hope you have a most glorious sun-filled day today.  It's going to get into the 80's here by tomorrow.  I think it was in the 50's last week.  Seems like the weather is having a hard time figuring things out.  I hope the rest of us stay on track!  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!!!  Melody

No comments: