Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Almost There!

We're in Utah!  I can see the Wasatch range in the distance by Tremonton. It's kind of exciting!  Women's conference here we come!  It is kind of noisy in Kim's car. I did try to read a little Chardin but decided it was futile. I still have Saturday to write my paper. So it's all good. I'm glad I only have one paper left.
I am looking forward to good inspirational talks and mint brownies!  They are yummy! I think the brownies are one of the best parts!
Well I hope life in cyberspace is great this evening!  I'm still pulling for you!  Take care and keep smiling!!!!!!!!   And HAGN!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am so happy that you got to go to Women's conference. I am sure you needed this break. I live so close and I don't go. Maybe next year I will see if I can get a couple of my daughters come with me to it.
Blessings!