Saturday, May 18, 2013

Dishes and Laundry AGAIN!!!!

Good morning!  It seems like a good day to do catch up....not ketchup, although that also sounds good, but a day of doing all of the stuff I have been putting off for the last semester.  Unfortunately it is also Saturday.  And I have things I normally do on Saturday that won't go away...like laundry and dishes.
Not really mine:)  I grabbed this off the internet!
That is always kind of a funny line to me.  Laundry and dishes are the two things I can always count on being there.  They never really go away!  I can stick clothes in the washing machine, but even as I am washing them, the ones I am wearing are becoming dirty.  And dishes just are.  Even with just Mel and I here we manage to keep them piling up on the counter.  Dusting stays put...once you dust you can rest for a while, knowing that dust will take a week or so to accumulate.  Vacuuming is also once a week for the most part.  Cleaning ledges?  If you can't see it, then it isn't there!  Bathrooms stay clean for a very long time if you do the daily swish as recommended by Flylady.  But dishes and laundry are a constant.  And maybe I should be grateful.  I always have something I can do to look busy:)
Not mine either.  I love the images on the internet!
Today is the first day that I really don't have school work.  And I must admit it feels very nice.  I am really obsessing about grades though.  I keep checking to see what I got.  So far I have nothing!  My little sister Joy has started back to school also.  She has three grades back...two A+'s and an A-.  And she is majoring in psych!  I think school gets easier when you are older.  There is so much less to distract you, and learning is finally fun!
Well, I had better get back to it, before Mel comes in from mowing the lawns and finds me blogging...again!  Actually, he likes that I blog.  Me too.  It keeps my head straight!  Take care out there in cyberspace!  I am pulling for you!!!  We're all in this together!!!  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!!!
 Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You are so right dishes and laundry never go away. I had six children so I know I used to be doing laundry all the time. However, I still feel like I am doing it all the time.
I am sure you Aced your grades.
I imagine that you are going to really enjoy your time off.
I would celebrate for sure.
Blessings!