Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Done, Doni, Donato, Done!!!!!!!!

Guten Tag!  Wie geht es ihnen?  I am feeling amazing!  I finished my last final.  Now I just need to submit all of my illustrations digitally...before Friday.  I think I will work on my little fishy tomorrow...one last time.  Maybe I can lighten him up a bit and put the light in the water with more finesse.  At least I will try.
The final went well, except I got a date wrong.  I knew it was wrong.  I second guessed myself.  I should have left it with my first answer...which was right.  But I kept looking at it thinking I should know that better...so I changed it.  Not good, but probably only worth a point or two.  The rest I am pretty sure I nailed.  The essays...I felt like I did well, but like I have said before...they are so subjective.  I know I can write well, just whether or not I got too wordy, or the teacher wanted this or that.  I kept adding stuff.  But it is over!  Now I just need to breathe deep and relax!!!!
A funny thing though.  The guy that sits in front of me, just before the test said, "We have to know dates?  I didn't study dates!"  What the teacher said was that she would be lenient with dates...in the decade.  I hope he did OK.   He is kind of a young kid, so I suppose his priorities are more on the cute girls that sit near by.  There are about 4 of them...smart, cute and all around 20.  It might be distracting for a young male of his age.
Well, I hope things are going well for you today.  Take care and remember I'm pulling for you!  We're all in this together!  HAGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat Evening!!!!  Melody

No comments: