Monday, May 27, 2013

Greetings and Salutations!

Good morning and happy memorial day!  I am enjoying the fact that I have no where to be this morning!  It really is very nice.  And the bonus is that Mel's business is closed for today, so he is home also.  I suppose he will probably work on his designs for some of the day, but I have subversive plans to steal him away!
I am trying to stay positive today.  I am kind of exhausted because I didn't sleep very well.  So I suppose I will have to plan a nap for later.  If I was full of energy....I would clean out my bedroom closet, and the garage!  I could also plant a garden and put new sand in the kid's sandbox.  There are so many choices of projects to do around here:)  Most likely I will do dishes, laundry, and maybe a movie?  I have heard that Star Trek is very good.  We shall see.
Well, I hope all is well and happy and energetic in your part of cyberspace today!  Take care, keep smiling and stay safe!!!  And HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I hope you had a nice relaxed Memorial Day; you deserve it.
We went to Star Trek and enjoyed it.
Blessings!