Friday, May 17, 2013

Guten Tag!

Good afternoon!  I have been thinking about Fra Filippo Lippi all morning and into the afternoon.  Not because I particularly wanted to, but because I got an email from my professor about him.  Or rather about my research paper about him.  She said it was an A paper, except that I didn't include any footnotes about where I got my info.  Weird, cause I thought a bibliography was enough.  But no, apparently you have to include footnotes when you paraphrase someone or thing.  I did not know that...even with a degree in English!  I thought it was only for quotes.  Oh well, it made my day very busy trying to hunt down everything I had watched and read.  Actually I had a list in the bibliography, just not specific page numbers.  So I spent a few hours doing that, sent it back to her via email.  I hope that is enough.  It is really nice of her to give me a second chance.  I hope I get that A!
Now I am getting back to the lazier feeling of this morning.  I did vacuum and dust before my visiting teacher got here.  So I think I may continue reading.  I am reading the new Dan Brown book, "Inferno".  It is fun reading as he is running around in Florence among all of the places I have just studied in art history.  Hope you have a great afternoon!  Oh, the sign downtown...Skeptic...one who doesn't believe "know" when he hears it.  :)  HAGW!  Melody

No comments: