Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Day to You!!!!

Good day to you!  I am taking a short break from reading.  I have read all but one really long essay on David...the painter, not the king.  I am enjoying this reading, but my eyes are getting tired!  I just read a really interesting essay on Goya.  I feel bad for him.  He seems to have lost hope in his lifetime.  I think that is the worst thing to lose!  I think it comes after you lose faith.  Not going there!!!!!
Mel is out mowing the dandelions...and the grass in between:)  It is nice to hear the sound of the mower.  It is a riding mower and so it is kind of loud.  That reminds me of when we made a move from a really large yard to a really small one some years ago.  We had a riding lawn mower for a while til we could afford to buy a smaller one.  It made quick work of the lawn!  But the edges were a little wide where the mower couldn't reach:)  Funny memory.
Well, I just wanted to pop in and wish the world well for today.  I had better get back to reading while I am able.  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Our poor lawn mower died on us and we had to get a new one. I would love a riding one.
I do hope you take breaks from the reading. I heard once that you need to take a break from studying at least every 45 minutes. Your mind doesn't retain as much if you study without breaks.
Blessings1