Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm Back! Aack!

Good morning!  I am home from Women's Conference!  Wiser, but sleepier!  I got home after dropping people off at about 3 am this morning.  We decided to come immediately after the last speaker (President Eyring) so that we could do homework today.  Trouble is...my day's already half gone.  But I can do this.
Me, Liz, Kim, Audrey, Michelle
The conference was fantastic!  Of course it always is.  I was pleased to have three of my daughters and a granddaughter come this time.  Julie had to drop out at the last minute as her husband, Randy, got pneumonia!  Poor guy.
I will have to save the details for tomorrow because I really need to write my research paper today.  I hope all is well and good in cyberspace!  I am definitely still pulling for you!  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

How very fun; you all look so happy.
Blessings!