Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The fifteenth of May

Good morning!  I think this kid snippet is kind of funny.  It reminds me of a video I made a few years back:)  I love his pink vest. Kid Snippet
So I am nervousing this morning.  In some ways I wish my final was this morning so I could just be done with it.  But I am really very glad I have a few more hours to stew over things.  It will probably help.  I do have a good sentence now for that image..."Burn yard, Dito!  Sofa knees...Bah!  Anguish soula!"  I don't know why that is easier to remember, but maybe because I get a very vivid picture in my head.  The problem is there are 50 other images to remember.  I think she will probably only quiz us on 10, though.  Go figure!
Well, I just wanted to wish you a very happy day out in cyberspace!  Happy May 15th!  I will be very glad about 4:30...when my final is over!!!  Keep smiling!  Take care!  And HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!  Melody

No comments: