Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dancing to the Tune!

Good morning!  I hope it is for you!  I am already feeling like the day is rushing on by.  It is hard to get ahead of things.  But I feel good...energized and ready for the challenges of today.  On my list for today is mostly getting things ready for tomorrow's encounter with art.  I have a few errands to run, a few bills to pay, and a nap already planned for afternoon...to make up for last night again.
I think my biggest hurdle for today is to mow lawns.  Mel usually does this, but he is pretty swamped with work and worry, so I will hop on the mower and hope I don't run out of gas...the real and the figurative!
So, here's wishing you a most productive and fun-filled day!  Keep smiling!  And remember to hum a little tune....and whistle while you work!!!  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!  Melody

No comments: