Friday, June 7, 2013

Gute Nacht!

Hola!  We had a lovely day today.  Four of my daughters and nineteen of my grandkids came to visit and have art fun together.  I posted a few pictures on my previous post of the art portion of our day.  The older kids had a lesson in charcoal, and the younger ones mostly played in the wading pool, but also a few did body collage pictures.  Everyone seemed to be having a great time.
Bobby, who is leaving soon for a mission in Puerto Rico, gave a wonderful overview of jazz and its origins.  The kids really enjoyed listening to him.  He plays saxophone, and has a good grasp of his instrument and its history.  We also played nose whistles and had a little band.  That was lots of fun.  We had a really nice day.
I am exhausted now.  So I think I will head to bed.  I hope things are going well in cyberspace!!  Take care and sleep tight!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I loved this one! There is nothing better than a great day with grandchildren; but it is exhausting.
Blessings and hugs!