Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Monday Night the World Around!!!!!

Good evening!  This morning started out with breakfast and book club.  It's kind of funny.  I was only able to go to one book club meeting this year, but I made it for the breakfast!  Everyone did...almost.  One of my friends had out of town guests pop in, so she missed it.  Too bad too.  The company was outstanding, and the food was delicious.  I had....Rosie's French toast.  That is French toast made with a croissant.  I had never tried it before, but I have been thinking of it all day...it was that good!!!  Of course, not so good for you, so I only ate half.  I shared it with one of my friends.  It was so fun to see everyone.  I listened mostly, but I did get asked one question a lot....when are you through with school?  I told them I have two classes left, so one more semester.  It doesn't really seem real to me.  And I am not sure I have learned to be a better artist.  But maybe I have learned what I believe a really good artist is.  My perception has changed considerably...although I still love classical oil paintings, I have learned to appreciate other kinds of things too.  I guess that is good.
After breakfasting for a couple of hours, I went to see my littlest sister, Diane.  She lives in Eagle where the restaurant is.  It was fun to visit with her, and to see her beautiful yard.  And it always makes me realize how important a few really big trees can be....unless they fall on you of course.
For lunch I went and picked up Mel and Eric from work, and then we all returned to work and I worked on the books all afternoon.  I must admit this is not my favorite part of business.  I am going to go tomorrow and visit with the accountant and try to sort everything out.
So tonight we will dine when Mel gets home.  I brought Eric home with me already.  Then I suppose we will have to have a real family night.  I'm not sure what we will do.  Definitely treats:)  But I am not sure about a lesson.
So life is good, though busy.  I hope all is well in cyberspace today.  Take care and keep up with the smiling!   HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!  Melody

No comments: