Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June is here!!!!!

Good morning!  I have a couple of fun things to share today.  The first is....James Taylor will be singing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!!!  Can you believe it?  It is free, but tickets are necessary and so far not available.  Here is the information.  James  I guess you can put your name in the hat in July.  I hope we can go, but I am sure thousands of people will be hoping the same.
The other thing I have to share is a video on youtube.  It is about a young man, 17, with terminal cancer.  It is really an inspiring video.  We watched it with Eric for FHE last night.  It made Mel and I both get a little teary eyed.  Here is the link.  My Last Days  It takes about 20 minutes.  After you watch it, you will want to listen to the music video, so here is the link to that. Clouds  It might make a nice fireside.  I will have to show it to the Bishop...or have Mel do it:)
Well, today I have laundry, dishes and then the accountant...Aack!  I am not looking forward to this, but it is necessary.  So I will be brave.  I hope today is a great day for everyone out in cyberspace!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!  Melody

No comments: