Sunday, June 9, 2013

More fun stuff!

Good evening!  It has been a most lovely day.  My grandson, Bobby gave a beautiful farewell talk in sacrament meeting in Glenns Ferry today.  It is strange to see him so grown up and so prepared for all that is ahead of him.
Three brothers...Danny, Tommy and Bobby


Danny Bobby and Hailey
Yesterday was fun too.  We went to a birthday party for Gabe who turned 8 years old.
Gabe with his squirt gun...watch out!!!
Then we rushed off to see the melodrama in Glenns Ferry with Amy and her kids.  They all had parts in the melodrama at the old Opera house there.  I took a few pictures of that too.  It was lots of fun to boo and hiss at the villain!!!!!
Well, I had better get back to things around here.  I hope all is well in cyberspace!! Take care and HAVVVVVVVVGE!!!  Melody


Tommy and "Emmeline"

Tommy as some sly guy


Amy supplied all of the accompaniment 

Hailey on stage

Cutie!!!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You had quite the activities. I have a grandson that I am hoping goes on his mission soon. It is always fun to see these many missionaries giving their talks and leaving for the missions.
I love melodrama's. Many years ago I was in one and had so much fun. The pictures of all the events were awesome.