Friday, December 27, 2013

A Brighter Day!

Good evening!  We went to dinner and a movie tonight.  It has been a while since we have done that. We went to see Ben Stiller in "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty".  We both really enjoyed the movie, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.  No chocolate chips, beautiful photography and good acting.  I was a little surprised.  I have to say I have a lot more respect for Ben Stiller.  Bravo for being courageous enough to produce good clean fun entertainment.
The rest of today I spent with Liz and her boys.  We went for a late breakfast and then her two older boys came over to play with Julie's boys.  They all got along so well!  I think we will do that again soon.  It is nice when cousins play so well.
My cold is still here.  I keep hoping it will get better.  But I guess it just has to run its course.  The kids have all had it too, and they are still coughing.  It's kind of annoying to be sick.  But I know it could be worse.  So I just whistle a merry tune....like Snow White!  Ha, ha!
Well, I suppose you can probably tell I am still having internet problems.  It is on again now, but off most of the day.  I suppose with all the kids home from school that more of them are online.  I am not sure how it all works, but I know I get bumped off when there is so much volume.  One of the perks of living in the boonies!
I hope all is well in cyberspace.  Things are generally pretty good here.   I mostly am tired of cold and snow and fog.  It helped to go to the show.  I really do like a good movie.  Take care, and remember I'm pulling for you!  Sweet Dreams!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am happy to hear tha you got out to a movie. I will look into seeing this one. I always like a good review.
Blessings and I pray you will get to feeling a lot better.