Friday, December 13, 2013

Almost there!

Good evening!  I got through today, one more class done and now only two left. I have two prints to mount for Tuesday, and an illustration series to finish by Wednesday.  It is really going to end soon!  I am glad, as I am tired and need a break!
Today I spent the afternoon helping to take down our gallery exhibition, and then I listened to a power point about making a website.  Then I went to a gallery opening and volunteered for a couple of hours.  I didn't have much to do though.  Just mostly visiting with the people who came.  Many of them were from school....students and teachers.  I am glad it is done.  I felt kind of sorry for my TA whose work was on display.  He seemed a little nervous.
Well, off to bed again.  It's been a long day!  Gute nacht!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I do hope you had a restful night's sleep. you do have some long days; I think I am too old to do what you are doing. I just admire you so much.
Blessings and hugs!