Monday, December 9, 2013

Finally finished

Hola!  I am feeling pretty good.  I finally got all of my homework done for my anatomy drawing class.  It took most of the day, but it sure feels good to have it done.  Remember I didn't say I did it all correctly, in fact I am sure I probably missed a few of the muscle names.  But I think for  the most part I got most of it right...and it is done!
I also finished my graphic design homework...and started a drawing for anatomy that is due on Thursday.  My son, Kenny, is supposed to come for a visit this week, and so I am trying to get as much done as I can.  My biggest project is for illustration, and it is due next Wednesday.  I will probably work on it frantically after Kenny goes back home.
I am watching the news, and feeling like there is so much going on in the world.  It is hard to keep up with and hard to watch with all of the violence.  I think how the angels sang, "Peace on earth and good will to men."  And I hope that it won't be too long before there is peace on earth for everyone.
It is so sad for people when unrest and violent acts disturb normal life.  I feel so sad for them.
Well, I guess that is all I have to say tonight.  I hope all is well where ever you may be in this wide, wide world.  Take care and remember I am pulling for you!  And have a great family home evening!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am so happy for you that you are nearing the end of school and things are coming together for you. Have fun with that son of yours.
I too think that the news isn't very positive and I think it has an impact on our children. I too pray for peace on earth.
Blessings!