Thursday, December 12, 2013

Good Day, Sunshine!

Good evening!  Well, one class down, only three left to go.  I turned in everything for my anatomy drawing class.  And something kind of nice happened in there.  We had a drawing, our last, that we worked on Tuesday and today to turn in today.  It was supposed to be any media we wanted, but I was the only one who worked in pastels....everyone else was doing charcoal.  I must admit I felt a little foolish, and then it turned out to be harder than I remembered, so I was really feeling silly.  But my teacher came by on Tuesday to help with pointing out proportions I had missed, and he liked that I was doing pastel.  And today he kept walking by without saying anything, so I thought, he probably doesn't like it.  But he finally stopped and said it was "beautiful" and that it looked like a painting, and that I should paint like that!  So it felt pretty good.  He did offer some correction in color on the drape, but he seemed to really like it.  I am hoping I get an A in that class.
So tonight I am kinda vegging.  I did some homework, but the rest I will do tomorrow, and Saturday, and Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday:)  But then it is officially done.  I am so glad for that.
Well, I went to the doctor today.  He wants me to see a vascular surgeon to decide if I need to stay on blood thinners for the rest of my life.  So I guess I get to see someone next week.  That will be interesting.
And that is about it.  I am sooooooooo  tired tonight.  I think I will just go to bed early.  So nighty night.  Sweet dreams and all of that.  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

just a few more days and you are finished. I think that is awesome. I hope you will post your pastel painting.
I also pray that you don's have to stay on blood thinners forever.
Do get some rest and have a fun but restful Christmas vacation.
Blessings and hugs!