Friday, December 20, 2013

Guten Tag!

Hello!  I thought I should spread some good news.  I keep checking for grades...my grades...and this morning I got a very pleasant surprise.  I have been kind of wondering how I would do in my anatomy drawing class.  I had it figured out that I was somewhere in the point range between a B+ or an A-.  But.....I checked this morning and it had posted....an A+!!!!!!!  Cool, huh?  It is still funny to me that they give A+'s at BSU.  It is no more point value than a regular A.  It just feels good:)
So today I am continuing the onward rush toward Christmas.  I bought food today for our family celebration...at Costco....early.  It gets so crowded there, that it is better to go early before it becomes humongous lines that go back to the back of the store.  Then it is not very fun.  But this morning there was only one person ahead of me in line.  So that made it easy.
Well, I hope today is finding you and yours well and happy!  Take care!!!  I am still pulling for you!  And HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!  Melody

3 comments:

Jeri Pettingill said...

Congratulations!! That is wonderful. Merry Christmas.

BC said...

Way to go, Melody! You deserve that +! Congratulations and I wish you and your family a most glorious Christmas.

singing/granny said...

Thank you both for the kind comments. And I hope you and your family have a most glorious Christmas too! Merry, merry Christmas!!!!!