Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday

Good evening!  I finally caved in and went to the doctor today.  So I am on amoxicilin.  I had a pretty good ear infection going, and the beginning of a sinus infection.  So it should all clear up now...like the fog.  It was such a gorgeous day.  We enjoyed riding around here today with blue skies and frosted trees and bushes.  It gets so pretty when the sun comes out.
I haven't done too much today.  It's Amy's birthday and we had planned to take her out, but decided she probably doesn't want these germs.  She is 41!  That seems so incredible.  I can remember her as a little girl so easily, that it doesn't seem possible so many years have passed.  Anyway, we will celebrate next weekend when I am all better.
So I don't have much else to report.  Hope all is well in cyberspace!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am encouraged by your good report and that you went in to the doctor. Keep resting, and drinking lots of liquids; that the nurse in me.
I hope you continue to improve rapidly so you can enjoy the New Year celebrations.
Blessings!