Thursday, December 26, 2013

Snuffling Still

Hola!  I am still having internet problems.  And still sick.  I spent most of today sleeping.  I hope I can still sleep tonight.  I think I am getting better, but it is slow.  So I am glad I don't have any pressing things this week.  I will just keep resting and puttering around in the house.  I kind of like this.  But it makes it hard to have anything to write about.  I did spend some time today reading from my mother's journal.  She was very faithful about writing and it is interesting to read.  And it also makes her seem close.  I miss her so much, and especially at Christmas.  She loved Christmas, and always decorated everything.  I also love the decorations, but they are all put away here now.  It is just more for kids to get into right now, and not worth the struggle of keeping them out.  I did not make this decision, their mom did.  It was their decorations that were out this year, and I think she was not excited about having to keep them intact.  Two four year olds kind of keep her busy!  And me too.
Well, I haven't much to write.  Just that I am feeling very antsy lately.  I would like to take a trip to warmer places.  The cold and fog are a little depressing.  I like the idea of warmer weather....a lot!!!  Anyway, I hope things are warmer for you wherever you may be in cyberspace tonight!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVGN!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am happy that you are slowly getting better. You need to watch a good summer movie of somekind to help you feel warm again.
I remember with little children how hard it was to keep them from destoying the tree before Christmas let alone afterwards.
Blessings, prayers and hugs for you!